Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to my blog. I am a Computer Engineering and Computer Science student at Northeastern University. This blog will act as a platform to express my ideas and opinions regarding topics that interest me. I will be posting interesting news items, tutorials, opinions and speculation. Topics I will be writing about include computer hardware and software (primarily Apple's), Web technologies, gadgets (including mobile phones such as the iPhone), video gaming, and the future of technology. 


I have been a Mac user for 15 years, a Linux user for 3 years (primarily as a server), and am also pretty experienced with Windows. I have been doing Web development for 6 years, and contributed primarily to the Flash, Flex, and Silverlight chapters in Deitel's Internet & World Wide Web, 4/e as an intern this summer. I also have some experience programming in Objective-C, C++ and Java on Mac OS X and Linux.

Future posts will not be nearly as centric on myself, but I figure it is useful for readers to know my background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment